The SME Insurance policy is the ideal insurance solution for offices, catering establishments, retailers, professionals, and clinics and any other small or medium businesses which sell goods or provide services from their premises.
Embarking or growing a business venture involves hard work, dedication and ongoing investment. Your hard-earned achievement should be accompanied by an insurance policy to help you safeguard yourself, your enterprise and your employees. Mapfre Middlesea’s New Insurance Policy for Small and Medium Enterprises, is an excellent business solution to protect your entrepreneurial accomplishments.
The Mapfre Middlesea SME policy includes a number of benefits to ensure that your business is properly covered if something goes wrong. These include:
- full flexibility to increase cover limits or add on cover to suit your business’ unique needs;
- cover for Property, Stock and other Trade Contents, Public and Products Liability, Employers Liability, Loss of Income, Money and Personal Accident Cover, Fidelity Guarantee, Equipment Breakdown as well as an Annual Travel Cover for the insured or any other employees.
- Business Emergency Assistance to cater for all your emergency needs 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our call centre.
Whether you're a sole-trader, or an established company, Mapfre Middlesea will work with you to create the ideal cover for you.
This policy has other optional sections. These include
- Loss of Income
- Loss of Money
- Personal Accident Assault
- Damage to Glass
- Loss of Goods whilst in transit
- Deterioration of Stock
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability