Levels of Cover
Third Party Only - liability to others.
Third Party Fire & Theft - liability to others and loss of or damage to your vehicle caused by fire, self-ignition, lightning, explosion, theft or attempted theft.
Comprehensive - liability to others and accidental loss of or damage to your vehicle.
All three levels of cover provide you with FREE Roadside Assistance and Breakdown Service which includes repair on the spot following mechanical or electrical breakdown, battery boost and flat tyre assistance, towing of motor vehicle following a breakdown or accident, second delivery service, fuel delivery and locksmith service.
Additional Extensions at No Extra Premium(depending on type of cover taken)
- *NEW Free Roadside Assistance and Breakdown Service for all policies
- Free 30 Day Extension in the EU for Comprehensive and Fire & Theft policies
- Personal Accident for all passengers
- Legal Assistance for uninsured losses
- Emergency Overnight Accommodation outside Malta
- Courtesy Vehicle
- Personal Belongings
- Loss of Keys
- Increased Medical Expenses
- Glass Breakage
- Entertainment Equipment
- Use by the Motor, Hotel or Restaurant Trade
Optional Extensions(at an additional premium)
- Protected No Claims Discount - available for all covers
- Earthquake Cover - available for Comprehensive policyholders only
- 70% No Claims Discount IN ONLY 4 YEARS, for Third Party Fire & Theft and Comprehensive policies
- Other discounts:
- 15% introductory discount with a new motor policy. This applies to drivers over 21 years of age who have not yet built up their No Claim Discount and have not had any claims in the past 2 years
- 10% discount for One Person Driving (25 years of age and over, on Comprehensive cover only)
- 7.5% discount for Two Named Persons only driving (25 years of age and over, on Comprehensive cover only)
- 10% discount if you have more than one vehicle insured with the company
- Between 10% to 20% voluntary excesses (Comprehensive cover only)
- 10% discount if you have a Home Insurance Policy with the company
- Between 10% to 17.5% Shareholders Discount (depending on the amount of shares you hold)
- 10% discount if you have a Baby Bond Life Insurance and/or other Middlesea Valletta Savings Plans
In The Event of an Accedent
- Do not state that the accident was your fault, do not blame the other party and do not argue - keep calm.
- If there are casualties call an ambulance immediately. If there are injured persons or if government property is involved, call the police.
- Traffic accident not bumper to bumper? Call the local wardens on 21320202 and remember: DO NOT MOVE THE VEHICLES until they have taken details!
- Always keep a Front-to-Rear collision form in your motor vehicle.
- If you have a camera with you, take photographs of the scene of the accident.
- Keep a note of the following Third Party details: name, address, telephone number, vehicle registration number, the insurer, type of cover and policy number.
- Keep a note of names and contact details of witnesses including passengers.
- Advise us of the accident on the same day it occurs if this is possible.