With adequate boat insurance protection you can sail with peace of mind.
Our boat policy provides wide insurance protection against:
- Accidental loss or damage:
- to your boat whilst it is ashore or afloat, in commission, laid up out of commission, being lifted, hauled out, launched or in transit
- to motors, electrical machinery and equipment, batteries and their connections resulting from sudden accidental seepage of water into the boat, directly caused by an identifiable and unexpected occurrence
- to personal items while used in connection with the boat
- Reasonable costs incurred including salvage charges, in preventing and minimizing a loss covered by the policy;
- Your liability to others; and
- personal accident for yourself and other persons on board the boat.
- Insurance for trailer
- Road transits
- Dropping of or falling overboard of outboard motor where the horsepower does not exceed 65hp
The policy may also be extended to include cover for water skiing, racing and chartering.
- Machinery Damage
- Water Skiing Liability
- Sailing in the Maltese and Sicilian waters
- Sailing in the Mediterranean Waters West of 25 degrees East
- Racing Risks